As a professor, you would be creating and implementing lesson plans within your interested field of study, as well as conducting research of your choice.
- PSY 320 - Learning and Motivation
- PSY 290 - Research Methods
- PSY 350 - Social Psychology
- PSY 230 - Introduction to Statistics
- PSY 399/499 - Supervised Research is strongly recommended for students interested in graduate school
In order to be a competitive candidate for graduate school, students will need:
- Experience working in a research lab or as a teaching assistant
- Letters of recommendation from faculty
- Strong GRE scores.
Typical salary: $39,000 - $170,000 per year
- Bachelor’s degree in the academic field of your choice
- 2-year master’s or 5-year doctoral degree depending on the academic field of interest
Click here to see the doctoral programs available in our Psychology department