Psychological Science Concentration (BS)
All of the degree requirements for the Psychological Science Concentration (BS) and Psychology (BS) degree are the same except for the following:
Students must meet additional admission requirements to declare the Psychological Science Concentration. The BS in psychology with a concentration in psychological science is open to students who have:
- completed these critical courses: ENG 101, ENG 102, MAT 119 or MAT 170, PSY 101, PSY 230, PSY 290 with a "C" or better
- earned at least 45 college credits
- earned at least an ASU 3.00 cumulative GPA
GRADE POINT AVERAGE (GPA)
Students must maintain at least a 3.00 cumulative GPA from admittance through graduation.
MAJOR ELECTIVE REQUIREMENTS
The PSY electives for the Psychological Science concentration must include:
- PSY 399 Research (6 credits)
- PSY 330 Statistical Methods (3 credits)
RELATED AREA REQUIREMENT: Students pursuing the Psychological Science concentration must complete 12 credits (four courses) from prefixes ASB ASM BIO GCU HPS PHI SOC
Six credits from one prefix must be included in the 12 credits.