Graduate Certificate Resources

Advising Appointments

 Schedule an appointment online to meet with the Graduate Coordinator

Make an appointment

Forms and Documents

  1. Course Override Request Form
  2. Voluntary Withdrawal Form 

Licensure Information

Visit the ASU Professional Licensure page and look in the License by College section. Click on the link for The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, then look at the section for the Addiction and Substance-Use Related Disorders graduate certificate.